The Aspire Nautilus uses the new Aspire BDC coil heads, it has a 5ml glass Pyrex tank and it has an air flow control mechanism adjustable with the lower ring with 4 settings to make it the best atomizer so far in 2014. The air flow control allows to control the draw as well as fine tune how much e-Liquid feeds into the coil head.All these features makes the Aspire Nautilus a truly special atomizer and provide the absolute best vaping experience possible at the moment. Because of its shape and size the Aspire Nautilus looks fantastic on a Mod or APV style battery.
Airflow hole size
The Nautilus has an exclusive adjustable airflow design that is revolutionarily. With a simple turn of the lower ring, you have four options to adjust airflow to meet people’s different requirements for vaping.With the option of different size air-ports, it allows the user to produce big clouds of vapor, with a pure and clean taste.With the unique Nautilus four-port system, you can now adjust how hard or soft the draw is, how warm or cold the vapor is, and how much vapor is produced.
1. Screw the upper hardware to the Pyrex tank.(DO NOT over tighten!)
2. Screw the BVC Atomizer into the bottom hardware (make sure the BVC atomizer is snugged down hand tight).
3. Snugly screw the Tank hardware to the bottom Atomizer hardware(the atomizer screws onto the air-tube shaft in center )
Nautilus Tank filling
1. Check to make sure the upper stainless steel be screwed tightly onto the glass tank.
2. Screw the bottom hardware from the upper hardware.
3. When you screw off the bottom hardware, the atomizer should be screwed off the upper hardware at the same time, in case the atomizer is still kept onto the air-tube shaft in center, please screw the atomizer off and screw back onto the bottom hardware in order to avoid disconnecting.
Contents of kit
Complete Nautilus Tank(1.6 ohm atomizer pre-installed) / *1 replacement atomizer(1.8 ohm) *1 replacement Pyrex Glass tube / *1 gGo threaded cone / * 1 user manual